The College is located approximately 3km from the city centre and 7km from the airport. It has excellent Conference / Seminar facilities and can offer catering and accommodation on campus.
- Auditorium: The Auditorium can accommodate up to 600 people and can be configured in various ways to facilitate different requirements.
- Theatres: 3 tiered lecture theatres with accommodation for 280 and 140 people respectively.
- Classrooms: 30 Classrooms which can accommodate numbers varying from 20 - 70 People.
- Auditorium/Theatres and Classrooms: Available for hire at week-ends and outside term time.
- Campus Accommodation: There are five student houses comprising of 260 single bedrooms. Each Bedroom has a wash-hand basin. Toilet and Shower facilities are in close proximity to the bedrooms. In each house there is a Common Room with T.V.
- The Residences: Available for hire outside term time.
- Catering: The College Catering Team can provide a full range of services for large and small groups including Breakfast; Lunch; Evening Meal; Silver-Service Dinner. Tea/Coffee can be provided at any time during meetings.
- Gymnasium/Sports Facilities: The College has a fully equipped gymnasium and has tennis courts and extensive playing fields on campus.
- Audio Visual Facilities: The College can provide a comprehensive range of audio visual equipment.
- Car Parking: The College has good parking facilities on campus.
- Further information can be obtained by contacting the Conference/Seminar Officer: Email:email@example.com
- Telephone: +353 1 8842011.
Last Updated: Wednesday December 04 2013